Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

Another finish

In time for Easter my wallhanging 'Frohe Ostern' is finished.




I got FQ's of the fabric with the big dots and the bright checkerboard for my birthday last year and immediately knew I wanted to make easter-eggs out of it.

And I probably managed to make the ugliest backing... but I just wanted to get those fabrics out of my stash.

The quilting on 'all you need is love' is getting better, here's a list of music I'm listening while quilting:

John Legend - Evolver
Neil Diamond - First Hits - Twelve Songs
Leonard Cohen - Greatest Hits
Fredericks, Goldman & Jones
Horse - The same sky
Simply Red - Home - A new flame

I probably should get me some Beatles songs too :-)



Kommentare:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! Thanks for the lovely B -- I got it yesterday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a wonderful spring wallhanging! It was fun to read about the music that inspired you! Great job on the letters!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I was looking at old stuff in the liberated amish blog and thought, wow that triangle quilt is cool.....then when I arrived at your blog, I recognized the happy easter quilt from the unruly blog. I adore your quilts. I just went backwards and looked at all your posts. Sitting here looking made me want to get up and sew! The quilting in all you need is love is really neat...and those birds are so cute! I'll be back!

    AntwortenLöschen