Sonntag, 7. August 2011

New project

I recently finished a long time UFO and a baby quilt and there are hardly any other UFO's left ( only about 17 or 18 , ok, I think not that much, but still enough ). So, as you never know what happens when all UFO's are gone, the universe could be shaken to it's core, I quickly started another project ... :-)


I've seen this kind of blocks on Bemused's blog, only I think hers are smaller. The finished size of my blocks is 8". The solid is a Kaffe Fassett shot cotton and it's gorgeous, very shimmery.
 I'll probably make 9 or 12 blocks and then decide how to proceed :-)

Heidi

Kommentare:

  1. Such wonderful colours and what a great pattern to show those wonderful fabrics.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How vibrant. I love these brights against the deep butterscotch! Yum.

    AntwortenLöschen