Montag, 12. März 2012

New blocks and a finished top

Last month the last of Jessica's blocks for me arrived , so I'm motivated again to finish the blocks for me. After the 2nd or 3rd month of sarah and molly's free piecing study I had stopped making my blocks and only made the blocks for my partners. But now I'm ready to finish them , at least I think so ;-)
Jessica sent me some fun fabrics, too, like the cherry fabric or the sushi fabric.


And on the finishing front: I've completed my autumn quilt top:

The colours aren't quite right, it's brighter in real and it's quite big. I will have to empty a room to have a floor to baste it  ;-).  But the backing isn't pieced yet so it will have to wait for a while.

Heidi

Kommentare:

  1. Totally fun and fantastic blocks. I can see why you're motivated to sew on your own blocks again. Your autumn quilt really is spectacular.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like your blog with all kinds of quilts, especially the norule-ones. I try to be a "member" of your blog, but I cannot find the place to do that. My blogs are lieskoster.blogspot.com for my art and huisvlijtigliesje.blogspot.com for my craft.
    I'll try to abonniere per email.

    AntwortenLöschen