Freitag, 27. April 2012

another top done


The stars in this top are from an international swap called 'Starry starry night'  hosted by Jessamy in the Netherlands. Members of the newsgroup RCTQ joined  and this swap was held  several times and I think I joined  3 times. You had to send 6 identic stars and got 6 different stars back. Some stars are very complicated, some are sewn precisely, a few are sewn a bit sloppy, but I think they look great together.
I used blue and black remnants for the sashing and the border, so it's very scrappy.

So this goes on the pile 'to be basted and quilted'  :-)

In the meantime I rebasted this one and so far everything is going smooth. 


Heidi


Kommentare:

  1. Wow!! This is fantastic!! Such a great variety of sparkly stars!! I love the Starry Starry Night border. Good luck with the rebasted quilt!

    AntwortenLöschen