Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival Spring 2012

I'm a little bit late....
Here's my contribution to the festival fun:




As maybe you can see, I already finished it in 2006. I've started with the the broken dishes and when I ran out of fabrics the size of the quilt was just too small. After some pondering and contemplating I added the border with the tulips. The fabric for the back was bought at Rosie's in San Diego. It was at the bargain bin for 3 $ and I bought so much of it, I still have scraps left :-)

It's for a single bed, I haven't yet measured it.

So again, thanks to Amy for hosting the festival and thank you for stopping by.



Amy's Creative Side 

And here is the link back to all the other wonderful quilts shown .

Have fun !!!

Heidi

Kommentare:

  1. So pretty! I love raspberry pink and bright yellow together.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very very spectacular, congratulations:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love this quilt!! The colours are so sunny and happy! That tuilp border is gorgeous!! The spotty dotty background fabric behind the tulips is so perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely - such a cheerful quilt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That yellow really makes the quilt sing. I love those tulips! Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. gorgeous quilt love the bright colors and your header.
    Ann

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. How lucky that you ran out of fabric. Don't think it would look quite so special without the tulip border. Love this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your quilt is so pretty, bright and cheery! I love the tulips! You mentioned Rosies Quilt shop in San Diego, I live about 2.5 hours away, but it is my very favorite shop and I stop by every time I'm in the area. : )

    AntwortenLöschen