Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Preemie quilts and new QAL

As there is no finish in sight, I had to start something new, so I can finish something ( this makes sense, no ? ).
I started 2 preemie quilts, the first one is nearly done, the second one awaits quilting.


The AAQI quilts are on their way, as is a verb for Carol   .

The August blocks for Blogger's BOM are made:


 

And I will play along with Anita's QAL




Oh, and I've been at the European Patchwork Meeting in France, where they did not only show wonderful quilts but also sold some fabrics ;-)

Heidi


Kommentare:

  1. You've been busy making lots of wonderful blocks!! I love the colours in your premie quilt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, should have been to France, but couldn't this year. Your quilt is so nice with the blue fabrics. And quilt-alongs are great. Nysgjerrig is Norwegian, as my language is Norwegian. Und ein wenig als Deutsch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Preemie quilts are so addictive..in such a good way! I got sewing on some while back and couldn't stop until I'd made 17! They were very, very tiny. Yours are darling..very dear and special. Lovely thing to do as are all of your quilts and fabulous projects!!!

    AntwortenLöschen