Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Hi there ,

Blogger's Quilt Festival was one of the reasons I started blogging. It's such fun to participate and see all the other quilts, too.

I started to write a post about my starry starry night quilt, then I read, only finished quilts should be entered soooo..

here's   'Easy'
Blogger's Quilt Festival Stats
Name - Easy
Finished Size  - 31 x 31"   or 80 x 80 xm
Machine Pieced and Machine Quilted by - me


It's paper pieced using templates from Karen Stone's book 'Quilts' and all went together smooth and so it's name was Easy :-)





It's living in our kitchen and so I had to piece some matching pillows , here's one of them.

So, Amy thank you again, for hosting this, I can only imagine how much work this is !


Amy's Creative Side

Thank you for stopping by :-)

Heidi

Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE this quilt. Such beautiful colours and the pattern is beautiful. The cup fabric makes it so perfect for your kitchen. Fun cushion too. Maybe we'll get to see Starry Starry Night at the next Bloggers Quilt Festival.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great quilt! I can't imagine it being easy though!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is exquisite. Your choice of colours and the design... just wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. beautiful colors and wonderful piecing!!!!
    ann

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the teacups for the background. What an unusual but clever surprise. I love the precision of the paper pieced points. What a great entry in the festival.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is lovely! Great fabric choices; those teacups are fun. I'm impressed that you thought this was easy ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful colors. I envy your paper piecing, it is something I have not been able to master yet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great quilt. I am not patient with paper piecing, so am very impressed with your work. Lovely colours.

    AntwortenLöschen