Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012

Finished preemie's

Both preemiequilts are finished and will be shipped tomorrow, together with a third one, which I already finished in spring.This is the second one with a wonderful flannel backing.


I've made the last 2 blocks of Blogger's BOM and when counting my blocks  realized that I must have left out one month. So now I have only 24 blocks, which is fine to me, because it's easier to make a setting.



I think these are my favourite ones :-)
 

Carol got her verb :

and Tonya blogged about the blocks she received :-)

and I'm still hand quilting stars ....

Heidi


Kommentare:

  1. I just love how the blue in your blocks seem to make your quilt glow. Lucky little babies. Flannel is such a snuggily fabric.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your preemie quilts look so soft and snuggly. Your blogger blocks look wonderful, they are such clever blocks. I love your musical theme too.

    AntwortenLöschen