Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

Placemats again

As our next Ikea store is an hour drive away, which is quite far for Germans ;-), I don't manage to get there very often. A few weeks ago, we managed and they had a fun Santa Claus fabric. Which ended  in another set of placemats. They will stay here and already got their first stains...

Sorry for the bad photo, nearly all November was so dark and when we have sun, it's difficult to photograph.
And then of course we needed matching pillows. Stephanie might recognize the polka dot fabric , it waited until now for its special appearance :-)


Another finish: 'Music', the top is done , I even have the backing ready, but it will have to wait a while, before I can baste and quilt this one.


And I played a bit with my friends


Heidi

1 Kommentar:

  1. IKEA is always worth the drive! Love the Santas and I love that you found the perfect use for the polka dots. :o) I love your friends...especially the red haired lady.

    AntwortenLöschen