Montag, 21. März 2016

Baskets

This is another wallhanging I finished in 2015. The inspiration came from the many wonderful basket quilts I've seen, first the ones by Gwen Marston , then the ones by Kristin Shields.
The applique is made by machine and by hand and it's machine quilted.

Hier kommt noch ein 'Wandquilt', der bereits  2015 fertig wurde. Inspiriert von den vielen wunderbaren Körbchen-Quilts von Gwen Marston und auch von Kristin Shields.
Appliziert habe ich mit der Machine und von Hand und er ist mit der Machine gequiltet.
 




It measures 30 1/2 x 32 ".
Der Quilt misst ca 78 x 82 cm.

Heidi

Kommentare:

  1. I simply adore this basket quilt ... adding the butterfly and dragonfly and the flowering vines -- oh my, I love this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Another beautiful quilt!!! I love the way you've included a dragon fly and butterfly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cheerful and it captures Spring so perfectly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow!!! It's beautiful. So much hand sewing :)

    AntwortenLöschen